model wearing womens velocity oversized blazer and velocity pull on pant

Capsule Wardrobe Guide

Simple mornings start with fewer decisions. People spend the majority of their life wearing just 20% of their clothing, with the other 80% crowding not only your closet, but your mind.

Our capsule wardrobes are engineered to tackle this issue, with versatile, easy care pieces that slot seamlessly into any outfit, reducing excess decision making and giving you more time to get things done.


womens aero zero oversized shirt denim blue end on end front full flat
Women's Aero Zero° Oversized Shirt Denim Blue End on End
$ 138
Limited Edition
women's apollo polo x white front flat full
Women's Apollo Polo White [Apollo X Limited Edition]
$ 98
womens swift sheath tank navy full front flat
Women's Swift Sheath Tank Navy
$ 98


Women's Charcoal Kinetic Pull on Pant on model walking forward with hand in pocket
Women's Kinetic Pull-On Pant Slate Grey
$ 148
model wearing calcite heather velocity pull on pant and women juno drawstring tee navy hands in pocket face down
Women's Velocity Pull-On Pant Calcite Heather
$ 188
Navy Pinstripe Fusion Straight Leg Pant on model
Women's Fusion Straight Leg Pant Navy Pinstripe
$ 148
Women's Black Swift Drape Pant on model with hands in pockets
Women's Swift Drape Pant Black
$ 148

Capsule Third Layers

womens fusion double knit tunic black front full flat
Women's Fusion Double-Knit Tunic Black
$ 128
womens atlas cardigan oatmeal heather front full flat
Women's Atlas Cardigan Oatmeal Heather
$ 178


womens fusion double knit reversible tee black charcoal front full flat
Women's Fusion Double-Knit Reversible Tee Black/Charcoal
$ 78
Women's Black Luxe Touch Tee Front View
Women's Luxe Touch Tee Black
$ 58
womens composite merino v neck tee navy front full flat
Women's Composite Merino V-Neck Tee Navy
$ 68


womens composite merino active tank black flat front full
Women's Composite Merino Active Tank Black
$ 58
women's black joule tank flat shot of front
Women's Joule Tank Black
$ 58
model wearing joule active legging black one hand in pocket waist down shot
Women's Joule Active Legging Black
$ 98
atlas ankle sock black black pair front full flat
Atlas Ankle Sock Black/Black
$ 15
Final Sale
lunar blue fusion terry for all hoodie flat shot of front
Fusion Terry For All Hoodie Lunar Blue
$ 104
was $158

Our Top 5 Capsule Wardrobe Tips:

1. Multi-Purpose Pieces
1. Multi-Purpose Pieces

Bridge use-case gaps with wear-anywhere staples and eliminate single-use items.

2. Mix & Match Tonal Colors
2. Mix & Match Tonal Colors

Tonal pieces slot seamlessly into every outfit.

3. Adaptable Layering
3. Adaptable Layering

Versatile layers span temperature fluctuations across days and seasons (and expand your number of outfits).

woman putting womens aero zero dress shirt white into a washing machine
4. Pass the “One Load” Test

Easy-care clothing makes for hassle-free laundry sessions, saving you time and money.

Man emerging out of smoke wearing indigo boxers and putting on an indigo shirt
5. Simplify the Sock/Underwear Drawer

When the everyday essentials perform like activewear, all situations are covered.

capsule page 5x5 grid asset 1x1 text overlay on model

Men's Capsule Wardrobe

Explore Men's Capsule Wardrobe for versatile staples to streamline his day.

Men's Capsule